Self-Drive Tours of Ireland
Don’t like having to stick to a schedule? Want to take things at your own pace? Then our Self-Drive Tours of Ireland are just perfect for you! All
- have a dedicated travel advisor
- a personalized and flexible itinerary to suit all budgets
- cover a wide range of interests, allowing you to take in Ireland's major tourist attractions
- offer the freedom to veer off the beaten track and discover some of Ireland’s hidden gems for yourself
- have a wide range of accommodation types available to book, from castles to Bed & Breakfasts and everything else in between
- additional extras can be booked from attractions to dinners and shows
- all Self-Drive Tours come with an Automatic Car as standard
You can either choose one of the Self Drive Tours listed here on our website or create your very own tour of the Emerald Isle. All of our tours are completely flexible and customizable!
So what are you waiting for?! Get a Quote today from our friendly travel experts and start planning your Dream Vacation with us!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Best of Ireland South and West Self-Drive Tour 15 Days
Enjoy the best of the South-west
Starting from $1,732 pps
The Ireland Experience Self-Drive Tour 8 Days
Including some of Ireland's top attractions.
Starting from $1,023 pps
Castles of Ireland Self-Drive Tour 8 Days
Enjoy the best castles in Ireland
Starting from $1,504 pps
We are back home in the States. We had a wonderful trip to your beautiful country. Thanks for all your work.
The accommodations were nice and the scenery is spectacular! I definitely will come back one day soon. Everything went smooth. I was particularly pleased with Galway and Dublin, but don't ask me to choose between the other areas we visited! The Camden Court, was amazingly situated and I will definitely want more time in Dublin, the next time I visit. Having an aging mum on a walker, limited what we were able to do in Dublin, but the city center is THE place to be, so that is high on my list next trip.
Thanks for everything!
PS-the food, was amazing, even in the little hotel cafe's.The pub grub was equally delicious.
Gary McClinton, Texas, USA